Huvitz HRK-9000A Autorefractor Keratometer offers an objective measurement of the error and prescription for contact lenses or eyeglasses.
Unceasing attempts for greater precision result in objective refraction followed by standardized subjective refraction with HRK-9000A and in the long run, unprecedented accurate outcomes await you. Huvitz HRK-9000A speaks no reimbursement, but perfectionism in refraction composed of TFBUT / Meibography which are introduced in the world contrast sensitivity and glare test.
A curvilinear layout that is gorgeous speaks stability for you. Together with HRK-9000A, take pleasure which you’ve ever loved before.
Subjective VA Test
Comparison between subjective and objective VA tests yields more reliable and accurate data.
Huvitz’ wavefront analysis algorithm goes beyond general refraction to conclude highly accurate and reliable cornea refractive power and index.
TFBUT Measurement and Meibography
Experience TFBUT function and Meibography to obtain thorough information about tear film/dry eye and meibomian gland conditions.
Experience wireless communication with HLM-9000 and HDR-9000 via Wi-Fi for data transmission.(RS-232 cable is also possible)
Huvitz HRK-9000A Autorefractor Keratometer FEATURES
- TFBUT Measurement & Meibiography
- Contrast Sensitivity & Glare Test
- Wavefront Technology
- Touch & Tilting 7″ Color Display
- Wireless Communication
- Peripheral Keratometry Measurement
- IOL Mode
- Iris & Pupil Diameter Measurement
- Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide
- Efficient Contact Lens Prescription
- Micro Lens Array creates separated focal spots to provide valuable information about the patients’ ocular systems
- More Accurate Data including KER and REF data
- Color View Mode: Full-color CCD camera & white LED source in ref/keratometer enables you to see eyes & contact lens fitting status which was previously only possible with slit lamps
- Subjective VA Test
- Auto Tracking
- Adjustable TFT LCD w/ LED backlight display
- Network connectivity
- Auto Cutting Printer