Topcon Maestro 3D OCT System unites a high profile color nonmydriatic retinal camera with the hottest spectral domain OCT technology. The rotating touch panel and fully automated (alignment, focus, and catch) performance make the 3D OCT-1 Maestro the diagnostic alternative to even the tiniest clinical practice, according to a company news release.
The rotating touch panel and completely automated (alignment, focus, and catch) operation make the Topcon Maestro 3D OCT the great diagnostic alternative for even the tiniest clinical practice. PinPoint Registration correctly signifies the positioning of the OCT image within the fundus image. A 12mm x 9mm scan combined with automatic segmentation provides measurement and topographical maps of the optic nerve and macula with Reference Database in one scan.
Topcon Maestro 3D OCT provides ophthalmologists with an advanced automated optical coherence tomography system and fundus camera for assessing optical pathologies. The full-color fundus camera offers both 2D and 3D pictures in high resolution, whereas the Spectral Domain OCT provides 50,000 A-scans each second.
The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro also features quite a few fundus image utilities, including Mosaic, stereo, individual instruction, dimension, and more. With automatic disk segmentation and auto-centering capacities, as well as automatic layer segmentation analysis, this OCT allows precise diagnostics and comprehensive interactive reports. The tool is compact and fully networkable for seamless integration within any dimension ophthalmology practice.
You can have the world as your oyster with all the OCT. It has a touchable working screen, and it’ll automatically scan every eye in processes at precisely the same time. It offers an OCT scan with a legitimate color fundus image. It offers easy operation, and it’s fully automated. The automated processing for focus, orientation, and shooting guarantees the entire process is done quickly and correctly. The Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro provides flexible operation and may be operated from varying positions using a rotatable ten touch screen. This improves interactions between the medical personnel and patients dramatically. The operator could be next to the patient for ease of access during operation.
“We are very pleased to announce the availability of the 3D OCT-1 Maestro. The Maestro has been one of the best-selling SD OCTs outside the United States for the past 2 years and we are pleased that the recent FDA clearance of the Maestro will the now enable US eye care professionals to experience the benefits of the Maestro and contribute to their patient’s overall eye health and well being,” John Fujita, President of Topcon Medical Systems
Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Key Features:
* Full automation (alignment, focus, and capture) 3D OCT and fundus capture technology, combined with automatic report functions, delivers fast office workflow and ensures that any of your staff can quickly take images.
* Comprehensive assessment of ONH and macula in one scan with the innovative 12mm x 9mm scanning protocol.
* Extensive Reference Database of RNFL, Total Retinal, GCL + IPL, and GCL + IPL + RNFL thickness measurements 50,000 A-Scans/sec Spectral Domain OCT with a non-mydriatic color fundus camera saves space and saves the expense of purchasing two systems.
* High-quality images – 2D, 3D and fundus images.
* PinPoint™ Registration of OCT image with fundus image.
* Latest automatic layer segmentation algorithms.
* All-in-one compact system to fit small office settings.
* Online instrument training program significantly reduces training time for new staff.
Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Benefits:
- Fully-automatic OCT with simple finger touch
- Rich analysis and report functions
- Reliable assistance for scanning
- High quality, high-resolution OCT and color fundus image
- Seamless network solution
- Compact footprint and flexible layout
- Full-auto Capturing
Topcon 3D OCT-1 Maestro Specifications:
Observation & photography of fundus image
- Scan mode: Color, red-free*
- Picture angle: 45°/30° or equivalent (digital zoom)
- Operating distance: 34.8mm (in fundus photography)
- Photographable: 45°, φ4.0mm or more
- Diameter of pupil: Small pupil diameter: φ3.3mm or more
- Fundus image resolution (on fundus): Center : 60 lines/mm or more | Middle (r/2) : 40 lines/mm or more | Middle (r) : 25 lines/mm or more
- Scan range: Horizontal direction 3 ~ 12mm
- Scan speed (on fundus): Vertical direction 3 ~ 9mm | Horizontal direction 3 ~ 6mm
- Scan speed (on cornea): Vertical direction 3 ~ 6mm | 50,000 A-Scans per second
- Lateral resolution: 20μm
- In-depth resolution: 6μm
- A photographable diameter of pupil: φ2.5mm or more
Observation & photography of fundus image/fundus tomogram
Internal fixation target: Dot matrix type organic EL (The display position can be changed and adjusted.
The presenting method can be changed.)
- Source voltage: AC 100-240V
- Power input: 70-150VA
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 307-442mm (W) × 472-668mm (D) × 518-722mm (H)
- Weight: 21kg
TOPCON 3D OCT-1 Includes: PC, Software, Stand, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor, Color Printer, Optical bench, Install Desk, Dust Cover
Software: Main Application, Power Relay-PCB, XZ-PCB, TRC-PCB, OCT-PCB, OCT-PCB FPGA, CIBT FFPGA, CIBT Micro-Blaze, Fundus Camera