Topcon TRC-NW8 Fundus Camera Non-Mydriatic System comes with an actual red free filter that allows high-resolution red-free image acquisition that is clearer than digitally enhanced images from color-only imaging systems.
Topcon TRC-NW8 is Compact and easy to use with designed to obtain high-resolution color images with 16.2-megapixel camera
The Topcon TRC-NW8 easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images.
The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.
Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
Red free optical filter
Increase work flow and patient comfort
Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images
- Angle of Coverage – 45 degrees
- Working Distance – 40.7 mm
- Pupil Size – 4.0 mm or Larger OR 3.3mm or more the small pupil diaphragm is used
- Auxiliary Functions – Auto Focus
- Internal Fixation Target – Center / Periphery, Right/Left Eye Auto detection and Optional position presetting function
- Dimensions: 272mm X 505mm X 530mm
- Weight: 24.5 KG
- Power Source: 50/60Hz, Voltage AC110
Topcon TRC-NW8 Includes:
- Used Fundus Camera Topcon TRC NW8
- Nikon Original Camera Back
- Original PC with monitor and accessories.
- Topcon IMAGEnet Software
- 1-year warranty
- Topcon TRC-NW8 Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera
- Digital Camera
- IMAGEnet 2000 Lite Software (does not include disc)
- Power Table