A-Scan Plus Ophthalmic Ultrasound is designed to meet the demands of today’s refractive cataract surgery. It is the single most effective solution for measuring and calculating all of your patients and refining your surgical outcomes. It has the ability to measure most patients and works great with dense cataracts or patients with fixation difficulties.
A-Scan Plus Ophthalmic Ultrasound is specially designed to match the present requirement in refractive cataract surgery. It is the perfect solution for calculation and measurement of all the patients and refining the results of surgery. The 100 percent measurement of patients can be done. The device operates perfectly for patients having fixation problems or with dense cataracts.
The Connects attach straight with the laptop, PC, or tablets making the device a perfect mobile solution. To electronic medical record systems, the uploading of information can be done easily. Entering data of patient, capturing the scan and calculation of measurement becomes quick because of enhanced user interface. It features Contact Modes and Immersion.
Despite of fixation problems or lens opacities, the product is capable of providing complete measurement. It has superior quality resolution and ergonomic interface. Fast measurement capturing reduces patient chair time. The removal of marginally aligned scans is done by Sclera Recognition and Automatic Alignment Detection. The device is light in weight.
- Immersion and contact modes
- Industry leading resolution
- IOL formulas including the Hoffer® Q, SRK/T, Holladay I, Haigis, SRK II, Binkhorst II, as well as new post-refractive formulas
- Customizable lens, ACD and VCD materials for new emerging implant/chamber materials
- Optimized lens constants for superior surgical outcomes
- Easy to set up defaults, smooth customer interface and automatic EMR exports to decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Automatic alignment detection and sclera recognition help eliminate marginally aligned scans
- Seamless work flow integration with IOLMaster® 500 from ZEISS
- Fully upgradeable software
- Unlimited data storage based on PC/network storage
- EMR capability with automatic transfer of data
- DICOM ready
- Unlimited IOL Lens groups
- Piggyback calculation ability for ICL implant patients
- Rx surgery calculations for an aging Lasik population
- PC based platform
- PDF reporting
Accessories Included: Software installation, footswitch, test block, and immersion shell
- Capture Modes: Automatic or Manual
- Clinical Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Custom Eye Type Settings: Unlimited with independent ACD, Lens, VCD velocities.
- Data Export: EMR/EHR compatible, Network ready
- Default Eye Type Settings: Phakic, Dense Cataract, Silicone Filled, Pseudo PMMA, Pseudo Silicone, Pseudo Acrylic, Aphakic
- Dimensions: 5.4″W x 3.7″L x 2.5″H
- Electronic Resolution: 0.016mm
- Frequency: 10MHz
- Gain: 30-100dB
- IOL Data Storage: Unlimited
- IOL Formulas: Hoffer Q, Holladay I, SRK/T, Haigis
- Measurement Range: 0.01-63.6mm
- Measurements: ACD, Lens thickness, VCD, Axial Length
- Methods: Immersion or contact
- Patient Data Storage: Unlimited
- Post Refractive Formula Methods: Clinical History, Contact Lens, Shammas Clinical
- Printer: Any supported by PC
- Weight: 15.1 oz.