B-Scan Plus Ophthalmic Ultrasound proprietary software combined with unique probe electronics make it the only portable High Definition B-Scan. While developing the B-Scan Plus software, Accutome visited many of the top facilities around the world. The results are a reliable and easy-to-use unit, which can quickly scan patients and transport information.
- 0.015mm image resolution is among the highest in the medical industry.
- Improved probe providing sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss.
- The unsurpassed data analysis contains 12 useful measuring calipers including: 6 lines, 2 areas, 2 angles, and 2 arrows.
- The “Smooth Zoom” technology allows for 2x full image zoom without distortion of real-time or captured scan.
- The portable probe can plug into any Windows™ based laptop or PC.
- Adjustable film loops that range from 2 seconds to 17 seconds.
- Unlimited adjustable and transferable video recording.
- Fully adjustable gain-control before, during or after scan.
- The new Accutome Connect software allows the B-Scan Plus to integrate the option for A-scan and UBM modes for improved patient workflow.
- Easy to set up defaults, smooth customer interface and automatic EMR exports to decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit.
- Unsurpassed compact file storage.
- Fully upgradable software.
- EMR compatible.
- DICOM ready.
- Multiple measuring velocities for ACD/VCD.
- PDF reporting.
- Archive data on a network or external location.
Accessories Included: Software installation, USB stick, probe holder, footswitch, wireless mouse, and ophthalmic gel.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 7” long X 1.25” diameter
- Frequency: 12 or 15 MHz
- Axial Resolution: 0.015 mm Electronic
- Lateral Resolution: 0.085 mm Electronic
- Gain: 0-112 dB
- Adjustable Gamma: Linear, S-Curve, Log, Color
- Scanning Angle: 60°
- Field of View: 12 MHz = 64 mm or 15 MHz = 52 mm
- Frame rate per Second: 15, 30 max
- Sampling Rate: 2048 (points per line)
- Vectors per Frame: 256
- Focal Point: 22 mm
- Focal Zone: 20 mm
- TGC: Yes
- Frozen Image Gain Adjustment: Yes
- Zoom: 2x optical zoom, 8x Maximum
- Reports: Integrated Microsoft Word
- Snapshot format: jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, gif
- Data archive/ Export capability: Yes
- Max. number of frames per scan: 256
- Size of cine loop: 16-128 MB
- Measurement Calipers with velocity adjustment: 4 line, 2 area, 2 angle