Visionix VX55 Phoropter enables Bluetooth wireless communication between the mind and the tablet. A new sort of phoropter: Featuring the simplicity and comfort of a manual phoropter. Together with the Visionix VX55, enjoy electronic refraction technology without changing how you work.
Visionix VX-55 Automatic phoropter using Samsung tablet and chart display, NEW Featuring the comfortable and familiar manual phoropter interface onto the tablet, the VX 55 moves, acts and sounds just like your regular manual refractor.
The VX 55 features a solid ergonomic design, efficient refraction management, intuitive applications and functions, control of the graphs display from the tablet, and the capability to connect with an assortment of devices and EMR. VX 55 was explicitly designed to advance the technology and efficiency in your practice without having to re-learn refraction on another device typical of modern automatic phoropters.
Visionix VX55 Digital Refraction System features a sound ergonomic layout, efficient refraction management, intuitive touch-screen interface, easy control of the vision tester directly from your tablet, as well as the ability to integrate with a variety of devices and EMR.
The VX55 was created specifically to progress the efficiency and technology in your practice without needing to re-learn refraction on another device typical of contemporary automatic phoropters.
With the Visionix VX55, enjoy electronic refraction technology without changing the way you work.
- Examinations that take a matter of minutes
- Easy-to-use Tablet Interface
- EMR Integration
- Integration with many third-party instruments
- Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
- Complete control of your measurements from your iPad® or Android® based tablet
A sound ergonomic design:
- Full control of the phoropter head
- Unique add “assist” function was offering easier operation when testing the added value in near vision.
- Allows connection and transmission to other devices
- Fully motorized motion of the lenses, quickly and quietly.
- Detection of the good position on the head-rest and inform with screen alert.
- Wide visual field.
- Independent pupillary adjustment.
- LED lighting for near vision, no need of external light source.
Control Through Tablet
The tablet controls the entire process of the examination of refraction and also the chart display.This allows freedom of movement and eliminates the need to be close to the patient.
Control of the chart display
- This tablet allows communication with the chart display as a complete remote control.
- The tablet shows the optotypes on the display screen so you can see what your patient is reading without having to adjust your body position.
Refraction data Management
- VX55 allows connection and transmission to the other devices.
- Refraction Devices via VXBox, communication box (completely wireless interface with the auto-refractometry and auto lensmeter).
- Reduces refraction time and can be networked into your EMR system, so data is transmitted into the patient file with the touch of one button.
Visionix VX55 Package includes:
- VX55 DIGITAL PHOROPTER
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- L-40 LCD Chart display with wall-mount