Volk Pictor Portable Retinal Camera is a handheld device provides a variety of imaging capabilities with interchangeable modules
Volk Pictor is digital imaging device in portable and comes with imaging modules for examination like ophthalmic, dermatoscopic and otoscopic.
With Volk Pictor optometrists can commonly use jpeg images with a 5 Megapixel resolution simple to use
- Improved Patient Care with providing accurate first diagnosis
- Simple Integration with Connecting to any patient database system
- Maximum Portability with Lightweight and portable
- Superior Versatility with providing high resolution retinal (non-mydriatic) or external eye imaging
- Retinal Module with enables non-mydriatic eye fundus examination